Super Mega Man Maniac Meetups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mega man characters that need to come back? :3

5 posters

Go down

mega man characters that need to come back? :3 Empty mega man characters that need to come back? :3

Post by :3 Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:05 pm

what MEGA MAN characters do you guys think need to come back? bounce i think BREAK MAN needs to come back, because he only showed up in MEGA MAN 3, and never again? Rolling Eyes  what the heck nintendo  confused
(also WHY CAN YOU MAKE THE TITLE ANY COLOR BUT NOT PINK! Dx)

Last edited by :3 on Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color)
:3

Pronouns : they them

frostdragon1322 Yeahed! this post

Back to top Go down

mega man characters that need to come back? :3 Empty Re: mega man characters that need to come back? :3

Post by frostdragon1322 Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:37 pm

:3 wrote:what MEGA MAN characters do you guys think need to come back? bounce i think BREAK MAN needs to come back, because he only showed up in MEGA MAN 3, and never again? Rolling Eyes  what the heck nintendo  confused

Are You Three Years Old
frostdragon1322
frostdragon1322
Admin

Pronouns : he/him

https://4h893pqvjkohi4hg.forumotion.com

frostdragon1322 Yeahed! this post

Back to top Go down

mega man characters that need to come back? :3 Empty Re: mega man characters that need to come back? :3

Post by RollwomanX2001 Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:54 pm

:3 wrote:what MEGA MAN characters do you guys think need to come back? bounce i think BREAK MAN needs to come back, because he only showed up in MEGA MAN 3, and never again? Rolling Eyes  what the heck nintendo  confused
they should bring back hell metall dx. my mom yelled at my brother for saying its name
RollwomanX2001
RollwomanX2001

Back to top Go down

Post by :3 Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:52 pm

frostdragon1322 wrote:

Are You Three Years Old

no its just my username like a cute cat face :3 <-- llook at it sidewasys cat

Pronouns : they them

RollwomanX2001 Yeahed! this post

Back to top Go down

Post by venom Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:30 am

Break Man should come back! He was really cool, but they could've done so much more with him...
venom
venom

Pronouns : kick/ass

:3 Yeahed! this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RollwomanX2001 Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:24 am

:3 wrote:
frostdragon1322 wrote:

Are You Three Years Old

no its just my username like a cute cat face :3 <-- llook at it sidewasys cat
omg that's so cool can we be friends
RollwomanX2001
RollwomanX2001

:3 Yeahed! this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anton_gamer2401 Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:35 am

I think they should bring back Snake Man! He was so cool, and I like his stage alot! Smile

I like all the animal characters in Mega Man a lot too! (but I am NOT a furry! No )
anton_gamer2401
anton_gamer2401

Back to top Go down

Post by RollwomanX2001 Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:44 am

anton_gamer2401 wrote:I think they should bring back Snake Man! He was so cool, and I like his stage alot! Smile

I like all the animal characters in Mega Man a lot too! (but I am NOT a furry!  No )
why not furries seem so cool i wanna be 1
RollwomanX2001
RollwomanX2001

Back to top Go down

Post by anton_gamer2401 Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:27 am

RollwomanX2001 wrote:
anton_gamer2401 wrote:I think they should bring back Snake Man! He was so cool, and I like his stage alot! Smile

I like all the animal characters in Mega Man a lot too! (but I am NOT a furry!  No )
I asked my dad about them, and he went on wikipedia to look up, and he said that furries draw sexy things! And I am not old enough for that! Crying or Very sad
anton_gamer2401
anton_gamer2401

RollwomanX2001 Yeahed! this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RollwomanX2001 Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:30 am

anton_gamer2401 wrote:
RollwomanX2001 wrote:

I asked my dad about them, and he went on wikipedia to look up, and he said that furries draw sexy things! And I am not old enough for that! Crying or Very sad
idk what sexy means but i like star fox x3
RollwomanX2001
RollwomanX2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down